SYNCO Lav-S6M Microphone Profesional Sound Pick-Up
The Synco Lav-S6M is an omnidirectional lavalier microphone designed to provide improved speech clarity compared to your device’s built-in microphone. The mic features a 3.5mm headphone jack for real-time monitoring and is well suited for interviews, video production, tutorials, and vlogs whether you shoot with a camera or a mobile device.
Thanks to its 3.5mm TRRS plug, the Lav-S6M can be used with smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices, while a TRRS to TRS adapter is supplied for use with DSLR and mirrorless cameras. Additionally, a 3.5mm to 1/4″ adapter is included to allow connection to an audio interface or a mixing console.
Integrated noise reduction and Synco audio decoding technology work together to deliver enhanced audio quality and elevated detail. The in-line pod with the headphone jack also contains the power switch. The Lav-S6M will run between 10 to 12 hours on its built-in rechargeable lithium battery, which is recharged via the micro-USB port.
The supplied clip ensures easy attachment to clothing such as a lapel, collar, or tie. Foam windscreens are included for reduction of noise from breaths, light wind, and rustling of clothes. A USB charging cable and leather carrying pouch are also included.
- Sensitive electret condenser capsule with 20 Hz to 19 kHz frequency range
- Omnidirectional polar pattern picks up sound from all directions
- 19.7′ attached cable with 3.5mm TRRS male plug
- 3.5mm TRRS to 3.5mm TRS adapter for use with cameras
- Includes 3.5mm to 1/4″ adapter for hookup to a mixer, a PA system, or an audio interface
- Integrated CVC noise reduction and Synco audio decoding technology enhance the mic’s ability to capture detailed sound
- In-line 3.5mm headphone jack allows for real-time monitoring
- Includes two foam windscreens for attenuation of breath/wind noise